Simply, Sex Health
Therapy for Affairs, Sex Addiction and Porn Addiction
Your heart starts racing and you feel a little nervous dialing. Your secret life has not been a problem until it became a problem.
The phone rings and you hope nobody answers, and then you hope somebody does answer. You turn to a therapist for sex help.
YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SEX HELP!
Why are you looking for help?
Because you spend a lot of time thinking and planning your next sexual encounter
Because your partner/spouse found out about:
- The affair(s)
- The emotional affair with someone at the office or on the internet
- The excessive pornography use
So many thoughts have been rolling through your mind. So many emotions seem to be bubbling up. Your sex activity is hurting the important pieces of your life. “I love my partner. I love my kids. My job is great. I have a strong group of friends. I serve in my church.” You want to stop fearing that you might lose everything.
STOP FEARING THAT YOU MIGHT LOSE EVERYTHING!
This is a fight. You need a plan and you need a coach in your corner. You want someone to meet you where you are- without judgement and with understanding.
YOU NEED A PLAN AND YOU NEED A COACH IN YOUR CORNER
Let’s face it. You are a smart person and you have learned every way to keep the big secret. The energy and thought that goes into maintaining this life is a lot. Starting therapy for infidelity or maybe help for porn addiction may help.
What is the point of going to therapy? How will this help?
- This is the first step. You need to start acknowledging the problem.
- You will get education on the issue- how the brain works, the patterns of behavior, the plan of action
- You will have access to the most advanced brain-based types of interventions such as:
- Mind body medicine
- Somatic experiencing
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Couple therapy
- Sex therapy
- Your plan will include changing the behavior as well as addressing your current relationships.
Can you do this on your own? Maybe.
Can therapy fix the problem? Possibly.
The best answer is to: “Hit this with everything you’ve got”.
Start the process of change by looking at all areas of your life including Past, Present, and Future. Look for your strengths and begin rebuilding.